822We Thinking about Thinking Day!

    Nov 12, 2010

      It's time to start planning your Thinking Day event. We have all the help you'll need including new International Girl Guide coloring pages. The pages include a color key so you'll know what color the girl guide uniforms are.

      Also new patches will be available to ship this month:

      -- China (They aren't a member of WAGGS but we have had many requests)
      -- Jamaica
      -- Israel
      -- Brazil

      Is there another country you are interested in? Please let us know!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code NOV7235 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires November 30, 2010. Everyone still