818Halloween Craft Supplies on Sale Plus Free Shipping from MakingFriends.com!

    Oct 5, 2010

      We have plenty of Halloween crafts and kits on sale! They sell out fast so make sure to get your order in early! See free ship code below.

      Today's craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com:

      Super Easy Skeleton Costume
      The kids will have a lot of fun making this Skeleton costume and it won't cost you a fortune either.

      enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

      October Coupon is OCT2010