      -- Inside-Out Frame
      -- Cub Scout Note Holder
      -- Halloween Paper Dolls
      -- Mini Kaper Chart SWAP

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      *************************************

      Today's craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com:

      Woven Apple Craft
      September 9, 2010 is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah. Apples are an important part of the tradition of the Jewish New Year. Use this craft to celebrate your holiday or to teach others about Jewish traditions.

      <http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com>

      enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

      https://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?