787Dozens of new International Ideas from MakingFriends!

    Feb 2, 2010

      Wow! Take a look at all the new international activities:

      -- Recipes:
      Bite-Sized Bavarian Pretzels
      Non-Alcoholic Sangria
      Chocolate Truffles

      -- No-Sew Costumes
      Spanish Flamenco Dancer
      High Fashion French Model

      -- Printable Fact Cards
      Canada
      France
      Haiti
      Italy
      Madagascar
      Spain

      -- SWAPS
      Mini Paris Shopping Bag
      French Bead Heads
      Flemenco Clothespin Dolls

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm>

      Fundraising for Haiti? We are offering a flag pin kit at our cost. You can make
      Haitian flag pins for $.42 each and hand them out for donations of $1, $2 or $3
      dollars.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/safepin/sp_flag_haiti.htm

      enter the coupon code FEB0214 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires February 28, 2010. Everyone still