76More from Making Friends...

    Sep 4, 2000

      Have you signed up to win a free Dodge Caravan? Entering will help
      support the MakingFriends craft site. And you never know... maybe you
      will win! Please go here and sign up:
      http://www.struction.net/womensforum/index.php?Sponsor=makingfriends

      New this week:

      -- Cub Scout Yarn Bug
      -- Girl Scout Yarn Bug
      -- Locker Organizer
      -- Fall Leaf Collage
      -- Halloween Party Favors

      Featured this week:

      -- Making Gifts for Grandparents Day
      -- Back to School
      -- Party Crafts
      -- Bead Patterns
      -- Sneak Peeks

      On our bulletin board:
      -- Make a Jacob's Ladder
      -- Scout SWAPping
      -- Get Party Ideas
      -- Instructions for Hair Wraps
      -- Designing Stationery

      New in our Store:
      -- Favor Boxes, 12 for $3.50
      -- Foam Bug Feet, 12 for $2.99
      -- Fun Number, 12 for $1.99

      Close Out Books in our Store:
      --Kids Love to Paint, Reg. $8.99. While Supply Lasts $4.99
      --Noah's Animal Patch, Reg. $10.00. While Supply Lasts $5.99
      --Oodles of Doodles, Reg. $8.99. While Supply Lasts $4.99
      --101 Projects for Craft Shows & Bazaars, Reg. $14.99. Now $7.99

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order at our on-line store by September 14, 2000 and receive
      a free four pack of backpack clips. Just put "free091400" in the
      message area of your order and we'll include the clips when we fill
      your order. You still receive your free bead kit on orders of $30 or
      more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm or call us
      at 1-800-559-1182.

      **WIN A TRIP to HAWAII**

      Zing into summer with a trip to Hawaii! Every time you send
      a FREE ZingCard, a personalized picture greeting, you are
      automatically entered in our drawing for a Hawaiian get-away. Find
      your favorite summer holiday pictures and zing them to a friend and
      win! Click Here!>>> http://www.zing.com/z?a02e03y03 <<<Click Here!

    • Show all 96 messages in this topic