731Free Mother's Day Printables from MakingFriends.com!

    May 5, 2009

      This weeks new projects...

      -- Make a Card for Mom
      -- Dad Key Ring Holder
      -- "Fear Not" Tee Shirts

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      Don't miss the new on-line coupon!
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm"></A>

      Take a look at all Free Mother's Day Printable for FreeKidsCrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com/mother's_day_crafts-t95.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAY 2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2009. Everyone still