725New VBS Crafts and Mother's Day Ideas from MakingFriends.com!

    Apr 6, 2009

      Take a look ...

      -- Mother's Day Pot Holder
      -- Studio GO Paddle Ball Game
      -- Bayou Visors
      -- Outback Memory Mirror

      Plus...
      Make rubber cement Easter eggs and many more egg decorating ideas.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      Don't miss all the great Easter crafts at FreeKidsCrafts.com!
      Today's craft is a cheetos carot. It will make you smile.

      http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      enter the coupon code APR2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2009. Everyone still