705Grand Opening of our New On-Line Store!

    Jan 2, 2009

      Our online store in new and improved:

      -- Easier to Browse
      -- Easier to Select Shipping Options
      -- Easier to Navigate

      See for yourself and make sure to use the January Free Shipping
      coupon JAN2009. Details below.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc"></A>

      *************************************

      We extended our Badge in a Bag sale so you haven't missed out of the
      free Valentine crafts. Go here for details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/"></A>

      Coming Soon...

      New Mini Badge in a Bag Program!
      Updated Petal Pack Program!
      New Blue and Gold Ideas!

      enter the coupon code JAN2009 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Jan 30, 2009. Everyone still