    Sep 30, 2008

      Take a look at all the new crafts...

      -- Halloween Light Up Necklace
      -- Thanksgiving Napkin Holder
      -- Foamie Dream Catcher
      -- Mini Fall Fence Pin

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

      Attention Brownie Leaders...

      We know your first year as a new Brownie leader can be challenging.
      We've made it easier by pre-planning your try-its and bundling
      six "Badge in a Bags" to make it easier.

      Each "Badge in Bag" kit contains four projects so your troop of 12
      girls can earn their try-it. Kits contain all supplies and
      instructions. You just need basic materials like scissors, glue and

      First Year Brownie Six Pack
      Reg. $167.94
      Sale $99.99/12 girls

      Less then $9 per girl for an entire year of activities!

      Limited Offer: Get a Free Starter Bag
      Includes Activity Binder to record your girls' progress, 12 scissors,
      24 colored pencils, 24 crayons, 24 markers and 2 tacky glues in a
      reclosable zippered bag with handle. (While supplies last

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

      enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still