682"Badge in a Bag" Offer Extended from MakingFriends.com!

    Sep 1 7:24 PM

      Extended Until September 8th...

      Order a "Badge in a Bag" Six Pack and Get a Free SWAP Kit that makes
      60 SWAPs... FREE!

      http://badgeinabag.com/
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/</A>

      In Stock bags only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed orders.

      New Careers "Badge in Bag".
      Enjoy exploring career and
      business possibilities with your troop and earn your Brownie Careers
      Try-it! Reg. $28.00 for your troop of 12. Limited Half Price Offer!

      $13.99 for a bag for 12!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      enter the coupon code SEP0919 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Aug 30, 2008. Everyone still