675Recycled Crafts from MakingFriends.com

    Jul 6, 2008

      We've expanded and reorganized our recycled crafts pages. We have
      hundreds of ideas for crafting with recycled products.

      Even if you have a large group, recycled crafting is easy and
      affordable with our landfill rescues. Take a look!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/recycle.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/recycle.htm>Click Here</A>

      Can you keep a secret? We're getting ready to announce our new look
      with a brand new logo. What do you think? Drop me an email and let me
      know!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/images/newlogo.jpg
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/images/newlogo.jpg</A>

      enter the coupon code JUL2008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2008. Everyone still