646Last Chance for Buy 1 Get 1 Free St. Patrick's Day Craft Supplies!

    Mar 6, 2008

      Friday March 7th is the last chance for Buy 1 Get 1 Free Craft
      Supplies for St. Patrick's Day! For each piece you buy at the regular
      price, you get one free until March 7, 2008! In
      stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed order.

      Also Special Prices, Half Price and Close Outs!

      -- Shamrock Gems
      -- Pot of Gold Candy Kettles
      -- Leprechaun Top Hats
      -- Shamrock Foamies
      -- And much more... check here for details:

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/stpats_sale.htm"></A>

      Don't forget to Visit FreeKidsCrafts.com
      A new craft is posted every day! Today's craft is a string art Easter
      Egg craft from Lion brand yarn. Take a look:

      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

      Here's your February FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code FEB0214 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Feb. 29, 2008. Everyone still