624It's Contest Time at MakingFriends.com!

    Dec 10, 2007

      We would like to see more activity on the our forum. From now until
      December 31st, post on our forum and earn a chance to win free
      supplies. Four posters will be chosen at random. Each one will
      recieve $50 in supplies. Post ideas, ask questions, reply to someone
      else's post. Every post will earn you one chance in the drawing!

      Current Discussions:
      -- Your opionion wanted about SWAPping
      -- Ideas for New Year's Wanted
      -- Nativity Clip Art
      -- Dough Ornaments
      -- Sneak Peak Blue & Gold Crafts
      -- New! Forum for just Cub and Boy Scout discussion

      Don't be shy, join right in...

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      For brand new crafts stop by FreeKidsCrafts.com.
      Here is this week's line up:

      Monday: Rudolph Fireplace Matchstick Holder
      Tuesday: Wine Cork Angel
      Wednesday: Puffy Gingerbread Ornament
      Thursday: USA Garland
      Friday: Mrs. Claus Beaded Banner
      Saturday: Roly Poly Juice Lid Angel Doll
      Sunday: Snowflake Ornament

      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com/>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget...

      BUY 1, GET 1 FREE! For each piece you buy at the regular price,
      you get one free until Dec. 14, 2007!
      On orders placed from Dec.5, 2005 to December 14, 2007 only.
      Cannot be applied to previously placed orders. While supplies last.
      Sorry, no backorders.

      Don't forget our FREE SHIPPING option!

      -- Winter Charm Bracelet Kit: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Top Hats: : BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Pointsettia Crafting Petals: : BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Close Out Craft Books: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Christmas Kits: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Satin Cord: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Miniature Hight Heels: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Gingerbread Stickers: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Marshmallows: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm>Click Here</A>

      Remember, every order gets a free gift!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple, Six Pack or our Petal Pack Combo
      and get a free holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from
      10" plush dogs, 7" zippered purses or 4" treasure box craft kits.
      With each triple or six pack ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
      and with the bag of extras you'll get four more. You'll get one free
      gift for each Petal Pack Combo... and they are still on close out!

      Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
      for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

      Go here for details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

      enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2007. Everyone still