622Buy 1 Get 1 Free Christmas Supplies from MakingFriends.com

    Dec 4, 2007

      BUY 1, GET 1 FREE! For each piece you buy at the regular price,
      you get one free until Dec. 14, 2007!
      On orders placed from Dec.5, 2005 to December 14, 2007 only.
      Cannot be applied to previously placed orders. While supplies last.
      Sorry, no backorders.

      Don't forget our FREE SHIPPING option!

      -- Winter Charm Bracelet Kit: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Top Hats: : BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Pointsettia Crafting Petals: : BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Close Out Craft Books: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Christmas Kits: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Satin Cord: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Miniature Hight Heels: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Gingerbread Stickers: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Marshmallows: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm>Click Here</A>

      Remember, every order gets a free gift!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget to take a look at all the great crafts this week at
      FreeKidsCrafts.com...

      Tuesday: Handprint Santa Ornament
      Wednesday: Tzedakah Box
      Thursday: Hanukkah Origami Candy Dish
      Friday: Crimped Paper Tree
      Saturday: Snowman Placecards
      Sunday: Loopy Paper Wreath
      Monday: Rudolph Fireplace Matchstick Holder

      http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com/>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple, Six Pack or our Petal Pack Combo
      and get a free holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from
      10" plush dogs, 7" zippered purses or 4" treasure box craft kits.
      With each triple or six pack ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
      and with the bag of extras you'll get four more. You'll get one free
      gift for each Petal Pack Combo... and they are still on close out!

      Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
      for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

      Go here for details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

      enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2007. Everyone still