614Look What's Back in Stock at MakingFriends.com!

    Nov 1, 2007

      First check out all the new Thanksgiving and Christmas projects:

      http://makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Then take a look, we have both the Cookie Fun and Cookie
      Power "Badge in a Bag" back in stock!

      http://badgeinabag.com
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com"></A>

      *************************************

      New Monthly Mini "Badge in a Bags"...
      Junior Native American
      Brownie Stars and Stripes

      http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html"></A>

      *************************************

      We updated our Swap Website. Take a look:

      http://scoutswaps.com/
      <A HREF="http://scoutswaps.com/"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget FreeKidsCrafts.com

      Friday: Handprint Hedgehogs
      Saturday: Pantyhose Turkey
      Sunday: Leaf Stick Kids
      Monday: Thanksgiving Paper Chain
      Tuesday: Pilgrim Bonnet
      Wednesday: Cardboard Tube Scarecrow
      Thursday: Thanksgiving Cards

      http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com"></A>

      enter the coupon code NOV7331 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Nov 30, 2007. Everyone still