607Last Change for Halloween Buy 1 Get 1 Free from MakingFriends.com!

    Oct 2, 2007

      Tomorrow, Oct 3rd is the last chance for our BUY 1, GET 1 FREE for
      Halloween! For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one
      free until Oct. 3, 2007! On orders placed from September 20 to
      October 3rd only. In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders.

      Also Half Price, Close Outs and Special Purchases.
      We Beat Oriental Trading Prices and have the Same Halloween
      Merchandise! And...

      You don't have to order full dozens!
      You only have to spend $50 for free shipping!

      Click here for details:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Still half price...

      We have a new Science Discovery "Badge in a Bag"! Twelve children
      can explore six fun science activities using the supplies in this
      kit. Great for scouts, camp, and the classroom.

      Juniors can earn their "Science Discovery" Badge.

      Reg $53.00 for 12 children
      HALF PRICE $26.99 for 12 children

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/discovery.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/discovery.html"></A>

      Coming Soon...

      New science "Badge in a Bags" for Brownies coming!
      Watch your email for announcement!

      enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires October 31, 2007. Everyone still