589Six New Summer Crafts from Makingfriends.com!

    Jul 8, 2007

      Look at all the new projects we have posted!

      -- Sport Name Tag Necklaces
      -- Cowboy Hat Clip
      -- Camp Pennant
      -- Bandana Halter
      -- Preschool Button Necklace
      -- Native American Arrowhead Necklace

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      Stop by our forum and post!

      Current Topics:
      ... Preschool Ideas
      ... Kite Making
      ... Friends Across America
      ... Luau Theme for Boys

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUL0704 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2007. Everyone still