    May 3, 2007

      See what's new this week...

      -- Woven Yarn Basket for Mom
      -- Splatter Caps
      -- Fly Swatter SWAPs
      -- Sport Bottle Water Holder

      Also...

      -- Memorial Day Projects
      -- We have plenty of VBS and Camp ideas!
      -- Tons of ideas for gifts to make for Mom or Dad

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by our forum and post! The more you post, the better your
      chances for winning $50 in free craft supplies!

      Current Topics:
      ... Badge Books for Scouts?
      ... Weaving
      ... Camping Recap
      ... Science Projects

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code APR0430 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2007. Everyone still