569Attention Girl Scout Leaders!

    Apr 2, 2007

      Check out our Close-Out "Badge in a Bags"
      Get them while you can at great low prices:

      -- Daisy Petal Pack Combos
      -- Brownie Sparkly Art
      -- Junior Room Arts
      -- Junior Yarn Arts
      -- Brownie or Junior Decoupage

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/closeouts.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/closeouts.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Our April Montly Mini "Badge in a Bags are ready...
      Order only what you need even just 1 girl!

      -- Brownie Dollars & Sense
      -- Junior Room Arts

      *************************************

      Crafts "On The Go" -- No Scissors! No Glue!
      Just grab it and go to your meeting, classroom or event.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/gocrafts.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/gocrafts.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Remember, each post you make until April 30th, you'll get a chance to
      win our next Spring craft giveaway!

      Now being discussed:
      -- State SWAPs
      -- Weaving
      -- Left Over Supplies
      -- Handing Out Badges
      -- Service Projects
      -- Bridging SWAPs

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php

      enter the coupon code APR0430 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2007. Everyone still