534It's Contest Time at MakingFriends.com!

    Nov 29 6:01 PM

      Be one of ten visitors chosen at random to receive a free "Kid
      Concoctions" Gift of Your choice!

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/nov_contest.html>Click Here</A>

      Order any "Badge in a Bag" or our Petal Pack Combo and get a free
      holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from winter charm
      bracelet kit or a dream catcher kit. With each bag ordered you'll
      get 12 free gifts and with each bag of extras you'll get four more!

      Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple or Six Pack and get another free
      holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from an 8" plush dolphin
      or a velcro wallet. With each one ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
      and with the bag of extras you'll get four more!

      Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
      for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

      Go here for details:

      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

      enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2006. Everyone still