455New Crafts at MakingFriends.com

    Feb 20, 2006

      Check out all the new projects at MakingFriends.com:

      -- Make Your Own First Aid Booklet
      -- Mini Basket of Shamrocks
      -- Easy Coiless Flag Pins of all Nations
      -- Mardi Gras Masks
      -- Daisy Wind Chimes
      -- Brownie Bear SWAP Pins

      http://www.makingfriends.com<A
      HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      Tomorrow is your last Chance to get Free Sticky Letters
      with your "First Aid Badge in a Bag"

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/firstaid.html
      HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/firstaid.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code FEB1414 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2006. Everyone still