453New Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Feb 13, 2006

      Check out all the new projects at MakingFriends.com:

      -- Native American Headdress SWAP
      -- Mini Sombreros
      -- Flag Pins for Ireland, Italy and USA
      -- Olympic Crafts
      -- St. Pats Crafts
      -- March Lion and Lamb Crafts

      enter the coupon code FEB1414 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2006. Everyone still