443New Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Jan 2, 2006

      This week at MakingFriends.com:

      -- Cotton Ball Igloo!
      -- Marshmallow Penguins!
      -- Cub Hat Mother's Pins!
      -- Message in a Bottle Valentine's Day Crafts!
      -- Cub Scout Robot!
      -- "Wild About Scouts" Door Hanger!
      -- Brownie Bear Pins

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Find Out If You are a Contest Winner!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/dec_contest.html
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/dec_contest.html">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      *************************************

      One Week Scouting Sale Continues! Close-Outs, Reduced Prices and Buy
      1 Get 1 Free! On orders placed from Dec 30, 2005 to Jan 6, 2006 only.
      While supplies last. No backorders. Cannot be applied to previously
      placed orders. For each piece you buy at the regular price, you
      get one free:

      -- Foamie Marshmallows, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Law Learner Kit, Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Scout Foamies, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Brownie Bear Beads, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- I "Heart" GS Beads, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Mini Zip Lock Bags, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Daisy Mirrors, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Permanent Markers, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Door Hangers, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Compass Key Chains, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Toy Compass, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Wood Model Kits, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
      -- Scout Foamies, Buy 1 Get 1 Free

      -- New! Den Mother's Toolbox, $19.99/18 piece set

      Go here for details:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      New for Larger Troops!

      Get a savings when you purchase 2 "Badge in a Bags".

      http://www.badgeinabag.com
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com">AOL Click Here</A>

      enter the coupon code JAN2006 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2006. Everyone still