429Buy 1 Get 1 Free Thanksgiving Craft Supplies from MakingFriends.com!

    Nov 3, 2005

      BUY 1, GET 1 FREE on Fall and Thanksgiving Craft Supplies!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one free until
      November 15, 2005! On new orders placed from November 4th to November
      15th only. In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders.

      -- Thanksgiving Foamie Stickers, Reg $2.99/pack: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Card Stock Door Hangers, Reg $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Warm Colors Card Stock, Reg $2.99/30 pack: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- 6" Straw Hat, Reg $.79 each: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Paper Fan, Reg $1.49 each: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Straw Baskets, Reg $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- 6" Megaphones, Reg $.99 each: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Make-a-Turkey Stickers, Reg $2.99/pack: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code NOV7481 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2005. Everyone still