      Lots new at MakingFriends this week!

      -- New! Princess Paper Doll Friends
      -- New! Tie Dye Fans
      -- New! People Puppets
      -- New! Jeweled Crowns

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Last week for close out Puppets "Badge in a Bag"
      Last week for close out Scout "Badge in a Bag"

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

      *************************************

      More Specials:

      HALF PRICE PAPER CRAFT FANS!
      HALF PRICE CRAFT FOAM!
      HALF PRICE NUMBER BEADS!
      HALF PRICE FOAMIE FRAMES!
      HALF PRICE VISORS!

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUL7481 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2005. Everyone still