      -- Fuzzy Magnets
      -- Cinco de Mayo Crafts
      -- Gifts for Mom
      -- Gifts for your Teacher

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">

      *************************************

      New on our forum:

      Review products and project you have done from MakingFriends.com!
      Here's the place to post your comments about our stuff. Rave
      reviews, constructive criticism and everything in between welcome.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl">

      *************************************

      Cool News for our Sponsor:

      Mystery shopping used to be one of the best-kept secrets of "in
      the know" work-from-homers, students, or people looking for fun
      in their spare time.

      That's because it used to be you had to literally know someone on
      the inside, to even find a mystery shopping job.

      Now that's all changed, thanks to ShadowShopper.
      Come join thousands of others who couldn't believe it, until they
      tried it.

      Click the link below to learn more.
      http://launch.womensforum.com/WF/web/link_click_ex.aspx?id=922

      You really CAN get paid to eat and shop, with ShadowShopper!

      enter the coupon code APR0105 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2005. Everyone still

      May's Coupon Code is MAY0505