339Last Chance for Buy 1 Get 1 Free Halloween

    Oct 4, 2004

      Tomorrow, Tuesday Oct 5th is the last chance for Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      Halloween Craft Supplies:

      -- Garden Glove Kit, Reg $3.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      -- Halloween Bear Stickers, Reg $3.99/12, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Quart Size Food Pails, Reg $1.99/3, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- 3" Flashlights, Reg $6.99/12, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Halloween Bear Stickers, Reg $3.99/12, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Jack-O-Lantern Beads, Reg $3.99/24, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Halloween Picket Fence Kit, Reg $1.49, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free!
      -- Autumn Card Stock, Reg $3.99/30, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Back Pack Clips, Reg $5.99/36, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Foam Halloween Shapes, Reg $.99/pack, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Mini Zip Lock Bags, Reg $3.99/100, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!
      -- Mini Favor Boxes, Reg $3.50/12, Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Pack Free!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm">AOL
      Click Here</A>

      enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>