288More from MakingFriends.com...

    Mar 6, 2004

      This week at MakingFriends.com:
      -- New! Spring Windsock
      -- New! Jewelry Box for Mom
      -- Updated! Sewing "Bonus Badge in a Bag"
      -- Leprechaun Friends
      -- Easter Ornament Prepack
      -- Safety Pin Butterfly
      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      enter the coupon code MAR3051 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2004. Everyone still

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>