283More from MakingFriends.com...

    Feb 7, 2004

      This week at MakingFriends...
      -- New! Bunny Jelly Bean Holder
      -- New! Saftey Pin Ponytail Holder
      -- New! Native American Dance Band
      -- Sweetheart Friends
      -- Stitching "Badge in a Bag" for Brownies
      -- St. Patrick's Day Yarn Bug
      -- Spring Projects

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>