227More from MakingFriends.com...

    May 11, 2003

      This week's special for our email subscribers:

      Get a free six pack of foamie door hangers with your $40.00 order!
      Just enter the coupon code DOORHANG the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
      either. Coupon expires May 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
      art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Compass Key Ring for Dad
      -- Fishing Visor
      -- Detective Yarn Bug
      -- Body Art
      -- Teacher Gifts
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Camp Crafts

      Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
      Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

      Question of the Week Continues!
      "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
      of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- Compass Key Ring for Dad Prepack, makes 12: Reg $16.99, Sale $14.99
      -- Patriotic Dove Pin Prepack, makes 36: Reg $15.99, Sale $14.99
      -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
      -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.59 each
      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Prepack, Makes 30: Reg $30.00, Sale $23.99
      -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
      -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

      Sign up today and get 15 months of web access to HighlightsKids.com
      for the price of 12! That's 3 additional months of online fun for
      FREE! You and your child's satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=784
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic