226More from MakingFriends.com...

    May 5, 2003

      This week's special for our email subscribers:

      Get a free set of bug parts for making our famous yarn bugs with your
      $40.00 order! Just enter the coupon code BUGPARTS the coupon box when
      you check out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will
      not register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
      either. Coupon expires May 16, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
      art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Gifts to Make for Mom & Dad
      -- Card Making Ideas
      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Keychain
      -- Carribean Foot Jewelry
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Woven Placemats
      -- Camp Crafts

      New Contest!
      Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
      Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

      Question of the Week Continues!
      "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
      of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
      -- Whistle Compass Containers, New supplier!: Reg $11.99 dz, Sale $10.99 dz.
      -- Under the Sea Poem Craft Kit, Makes 12: Reg $13.00, Sale $9.99
      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Prepack, Makes 30: Reg $30.00, Sale $23.99
      -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
      -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

      Sign up today and get 15 months of web access to HighlightsKids.com
      for the price of 12! That's 3 additional months of online fun for
      FREE! You and your child's satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=784
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic