219Spring and Easter Close Out at MakingFriends.com

    Apr 3 11:41 AM

      Just a note to let you know that spring and Easter Merchandise has
      been reduced for quick sale. Save up to 50% on selected merchandise.
      Go here for details:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/easter_sale.htm

      Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:

      Get a bulk pack of foamie bible stickers (over 400 sticky back
      foamies!) with your $50.00 order! Just enter
      the coupon code BIBLE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
      to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
      don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
      expires April 7, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
      with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
      be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Sign up today and get 15 months of web access to HighlightsKids.com
      for the price of 12! That's 3 additional months of online fun for
      FREE! You and your child's satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=784