192A quick note from MakingFriends.com...

    Sep 27, 2002

      Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have all our troop
      number beads back in stock!

      We've also added to our BUY 1, GET 1 FREE offers:
      -- Foamie Stamps, $3.99/each, Buy Halloween, Get Christmas Free!
      -- Backpack Clips, $5.99/36 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
      -- Mini Favor Boxes, $3.50/dozen, Buy 1 dozen, Get 1 dozen Free!
      -- Foam Door Hanger, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
      -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
      -- Halloween Wind Chimes, $1.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      -- Foam Feet, $3.50/12 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
      -- Feather Boas, $4.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      -- Craft Foam Sheets, $.59 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      -- Plastic Visors, $.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

      Many items added to our close out section! Save up to 50%!

      Free bulk pack of weaving loops with your $40 order! Just enter the
      coupon code BAGLOOPS in the coupon box when you check
      out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it
      will not register. Coupon expires Oct 5, 2002. Everyone still gets
      a free perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for
      new orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      For more great craft ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic