173Last Chance for Buy 1, Get 1 Free from MakingFriends.com

    Jun 21, 2002

      Hurry, Over expires June 23, 2002.
      We've added more to our Buy One, Get One Free Offer:

      -- Buy 1 Package of Angle Beads @ $3.99, Get 1 Package Free
      -- Buy 1 36-Pack of Plastic Clips @ $6.99, Get 1 36-Pack Free
      -- Buy 1 Six Pack Foam Door Hangers @ $3.50, Get 1 Six PackFree
      -- Buy 1 Package of 2" Mini Bags @ $3.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Package of Spring Foamies @ $2.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Plastic Visor @ $.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Wooden Wind Chime @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Foam Brush @ $.25, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Dozen Card Stock "Friends" @ $2.50, Get 1 Dozen Free
      -- Buy 1 Pink or Purple Whistle Compass Container @ $1.49, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Compass Key Ring @ $1.19, Get 1 Free

      New This Week:
      -- Angel Pin Prepack
      -- 90th Anniversary Girl Scout SWAPs
      -- Retro Slam Book!
      -- Scout Sport Bottles

      This week's specials for our email subscribers...
      Choose the one that's right for you:
      -- Free Bulk Pack of Gem Stones ($10.49 Value) with your $50 order
      Enter FREEGEMS

      -- Free "I Love GS" Pin Prepack($16.55 Value) with your $100 order
      Enter FREEGS

      -- Free Bulk Pack of Pony Beads ($35.00 Value with your $250.00 order
      Enter BULKBEADS

      Just enter the correct coupon code in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires June 28, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      These adorable jars are filled with country charm!
      Patriotic designs come in red, blue, white or antique
      white with your choice of phrases and typeset. While
      you're there, don't miss the charming little Chocolate
      Angel Jar, filled with your favorite chocolate candy!

      Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

      Own It Today on Video and DVD!

      Available at a Spellbinding Price at Best Buy.com!

      Plan your financial future with American Express Financial Advisors.
      Since 1894, American Express Financial Advisors has helped people
      like you plan for their financial futures. Now find out what we can
      do for you. Request your complimentary consultation TODAY!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic