119Thanks for your patience!

    Aug 6, 2001

      For those of you trying to get into our site this weekend, we
      appologize for the down time. We had technical problems. Everything
      appears to be up and running again.

      To let you know we appreciate your patience, our email subscribers
      can get an additional

      20% OFF EVERYTHING IN OUR STORE!!!!

      Hurry, offer is for today only, Aug 6th, and applies to new orders
      only. Just type in the coupon code 20080601 when you check out and
      20% will be deducted from your order before shipping. Offer ends
      12:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time. NO EXCEPTIONS! You still get a
      free lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more before shipping.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?