109More from Making Friends...

    Jun 3, 2001

      First a note about our scout section... as many of you already know,
      we have been asked to remove the scout items by the Girl Scouts of
      America. We have been in contact with them through our lawyers and
      hope to be able to work something out. In case this does not happen,
      please take care of your scout needs for next year now:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/scout%20specials.htm

      Thank you all for your support in this matter. As usual, our visitors
      have been wonderful!

      New this week:
      -- TV Remote Control Holder for Dad
      -- Decorated Memory Box for Teacher
      -- Teen's Tribal Belt
      -- 4th of July Magnet Frame
      -- Sunglass Holder
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Summer Contest:
      Win a FREE bulk pack of pom poms and pipe cleaners.
      A $36.00 value!

      Featured this week:
      -- Father's Day Projects
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Graduation Crafts
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Graduation Friends
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      On our bulletin board:
      -- Carnival Games
      -- Ideas for Soda Can Tabs
      -- Window Clings?
      -- Paper Clip Angels
      -- Medicine Bottle Ideas
      http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

      Question of the Week: "My kid love puppets. Does anyone have some
      unique ideas for making puppets?" Share your expertise and maybe get
      a free book!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      New In our Store...
      -- Magetic Photo Frames: Reg $2.49/2pk, Now $1.99/2pk
      -- Exotic Tribal Beads: Reg $6.99, Now $5.99

      Pony Bead Close Outs...
      -- Pony Bead Playtime Book: Reg $6.99, Now $4.99
      -- String-It with Pony Beads Book: Reg $6.99, Now $4.99
      -- Selected Pony Beads: Tan, Grey or Purple; Reg $3.99, Now $1.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Let the markdowns begin! WebClothes.com, the online children's
      clothing store has zipped around their site zapping every last bit of
      spring/summer merchandise so that now everything is reduced 10-50%!
      Save big on the best selection of children's wear from your favorite
      manufacturers: Buster Brown, Izod, London Fog, and many more in sizes
      newborn to 16! (Sale excludes school uniforms and Gerber Boutique.)

      Slash an additional 10% OFF your order with this special coupon just
      for MakingFriends customers:

      http://www.webclothes.com/children/coupon.asp?Coupon=BABDBKJXAF

      Coupon expires June 30, 2001 and is not valid with any other offer.