1More from Making Friends

  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Apr 10, 1999
      Hi Friends!

      So much is new at Making Friends! Thanks to your suggestions we are now offering Making Friends iron-on transfers. You can make your own tee shirts, sweatshirts, totes, even mouse pads. Choose from any one of our four designs for just $3.50 each. Four lucky visitors have been chosen to receive a free iron-on transfer for participating in our survey. Find out if you've won... http://www.makingfriends.com/tee.htm

      We added two new sections with lots of great stuff: Mother's Day Gift Ideas and Earth Day Crafts. A dozen new projects have been posted including four new pony bead patterns!

      Please take a minute to rate the crafts you try. Your input is very important to us. This is how we continue to bring you the very best FREE kid's crafts on the internet!

      Have Fun! Visit today... http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...

      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club. New crafts coming soon!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic