Initial Message

  • Dennis Bareis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      Hi,

      There has been a lot of downloading but very little feedback, I
      suppose I could assume everyone is happy and there have been no
      problems. But how likely is that!

      Let me know what you think (or want). Please mention the operating
      system being used.

      Thanks,
      Dennis
      ----------------------------
      Dennis Bareis (dbareis@...)
      Melbourne, AUSTRALIA.

      http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~dbareis/index.htm

      - Contains heaps of my own FREE software (OS/2, Windows & Linux):
      * PPWIZARD, HTML preprocessor (or rexx/Javascript etc)
      #define, #include, #import, #if and many other commands.
      Powerful macros, programmable, imports SQL, auto tag examples,
      Tested on OS/2, Windows, DOS & Linux (and more).
      * Pure REXX code for CRC16 & CRC32 routines.
      - Heaps of COMMENTED OS/2, HTML, Java and other links