Premiere Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Episode 1 Online Streaming Putlocker S06E01

  • machalira
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Alert:  WATCHSons of Anarchy Season 6 Episode 1 Online Streaming Putlocker S06E01

      There seemed to be a consensus among them and Kurt Sutter that there wouldn't exactly be a happy ending here. We've already seen earlier trailers which showed Juice getting punched by Chibs and that Jax is angry at Gemma for implicating Tara in Otto's murder of the nurse. The club also faces a new and dangerous enemy in the form of Lee Toric. He's a highly trained US Marshal and he wants revenge against Otto, Jax and the club for the death of his sister. Otto has already suffered a beating at his hands but now Lee Toric's focus has shifted to the club in general so we're sure to see some clashes