Swedish name days

  • helenjar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2003
      I am looking for a list of the Swedish name days. Does anyone have such a
      list that could be E-mailed to me, or can someone tell me where I can obtain
      the list. I am hoping that I will be able to find one, so that I can
      incorporate it in my family history. I will appreciate any help that anyone
      can give me.
      Helen Nelson Jarvis
    • Dan Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2003
        Dear Helen,
          Try this website:  www.scandinavius.com and click on the word "connections".  This should give you a list of names by the month.
          Good luck!
          Megan Olson
        I am looking for a list of the Swedish name days. Does anyone have such a
        list that could be E-mailed to me, or can someone tell me where I can obtain
        the list. I am hoping that I will be able to find one, so that I can
        incorporate it in my family history. I will appreciate any help that anyone
        can give me.
        Helen Nelson Jarvis

        To send a message, reply to this message or send email to: maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com

      • marklanderson1
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2003
          --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, helenjar@a... wrote:
          > I am looking for a list of the Swedish name days. Does anyone have
          such a
          > list that could be E-mailed to me, or can someone tell me where I
          can obtain
          > the list. I am hoping that I will be able to find one, so that I
          can
          > incorporate it in my family history. I will appreciate any help
          that anyone
          > can give me.
          > Helen Nelson Jarvis

          Hi Helen, I checked the site Dan Olson mentioned. All the info is
          there. Just curious. What is this Name's Day thing all about?
          Mark Anderson