Re: [maineswedishcolony] Re: World War I letters

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Jean, why don't you try calling Janet and Herbie Ketch from Woodland?
      They're really active in Woodland's Histroical Society and would know lots
      more about this area that I.
      Would you and Bill be interested in attending a (some) Midsummer
      meetings we will be having this month? We're always open to new people and
      new ideas. Even if you only come to the first meeting, tht would be great!
      Think about it and let me know!

      Debbie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002
        Debbie,
        Thanks for the invitation.
        We'd love to come!
        When do you plan to meet?

        -------
        Bill Duncan
        duncan@...

        --- In maineswedishcolony@y..., "Debbie" <newswede@m...>
        wrote:
        > Jean, why don't you try calling Janet and Herbie Ketch from
        Woodland?
        > They're really active in Woodland's Histroical Society and would
        know lots
        > more about this area that I.
        > Would you and Bill be interested in attending a (some)
        Midsummer
        > meetings we will be having this month? We're always open to
        new people and
        > new ideas. Even if you only come to the first meeting, tht would
        be great!
        > Think about it and let me know!

        [clipped previous messages}