Re: [Fwd: [Sweden] Brooklyn Eagle Newspaper database online]

  • jeanbduncan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2003
      It is amazing to find these old newspaper accounts online. There are many
      fascinating entries, but one of interest to folks here in the Swedish colony
      regards the 30th year anniversary in 1900.

      http://eagle.brooklynpubliclibrary.org/Repository/ml.asp?Issue=BEG/1900/06/
      30&ID=Ar01301&Mode=Gif

      Thanks to those who have made this available to us!

      --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, Roy Arndt <rarndt@m...>
      wrote:
      > Search on word "Sweden" gives an article on New Sweden in Maine, Roy
      Arndt