Re: [maineswedishcolony] Photo folder

  • Bill Duncan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
      Steve,
      It's great to see your photos! They made my day. You should put your name on
      them.
      I'll tell Alton to look them up too.

      --
      Bill Duncan; webguy, <duncan@...>
      <http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony> Website

      Personal Mail:
      203 South Madawaska Lake Rd.
      HC 61 Box 547
      Stockholm, ME 04783
      207-896-3461

      on 2.13.03 10:40 AM, Steve <campbell1978@...> at campbell1978@...
      wrote:

      > P.S.:
      > I've added a Photo Folder into which I will put the photos, (of
      > which there are many), of my years in New Sweden and return visits
      > with friends, as soon as I can dig them out! (lol)

      > To learn more about the maineswedishcolony group, please visit::
      > To send a message to all members of this group, reply to this message or
      > simply send email to: <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>
      > Please let me know if you run into any problems with this service. Bill
      > Duncan, <duncan@...> (personal email) Sorry about the sleazy ads.

    • Steve & Bette Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2003
        Bill,
        Thanks for taking a look! I'm sure Alton may not
        even know what day it is, (sad to say), ....I heard
        he was not really coherent. (Alzheimers?)
        Alton must be about 85 years old, eh?
        I've got MORE photos, (such as "me in the potato
        field; Bryan Forbes and I on our way to a river
        trip, etc.), that I'll put in later on.
        Note of interest: My graduating class from New
        Sweden, was the last class to have their graduation
        in the building that had the gym in it, before it
        burned down. It was next to the original museum.
        I have LOTS of memories that might be of interest
        should you want the stories. Like the Sunday that
        Paul Bunderson(sp?) asked me to put fliers for "vote
        yes for a 'wet' town" on the cars in the church
        parking lot, and what happened when the folks came
        out of church and found the fliers on their
        windshields. (The funniest part of that story is
        the fact that I am the preacher's kid from that
        church!!)
        Have a great weekend!
        Steve Campbell