Photo folder

  • Steve <campbell1978@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
      P.S.:
      I've added a Photo Folder into which I will put the photos, (of
      which there are many), of my years in New Sweden and return visits
      with friends, as soon as I can dig them out! (lol)
    • Bill Duncan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
        Steve,
        It's great to see your photos! They made my day. You should put your name on
        them.
        I'll tell Alton to look them up too.

        --
        Bill Duncan; webguy, <duncan@...>
        <http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony> Website

        Personal Mail:
        203 South Madawaska Lake Rd.
        HC 61 Box 547
        Stockholm, ME 04783
        207-896-3461

        on 2.13.03 10:40 AM, Steve <campbell1978@...> at campbell1978@...
        wrote:

        > P.S.:
        > I've added a Photo Folder into which I will put the photos, (of
        > which there are many), of my years in New Sweden and return visits
        > with friends, as soon as I can dig them out! (lol)

        > To learn more about the maineswedishcolony group, please visit::
        > To send a message to all members of this group, reply to this message or
        > simply send email to: <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>
        > Please let me know if you run into any problems with this service. Bill
        > Duncan, <duncan@...> (personal email) Sorry about the sleazy ads.

      • Steve & Bette Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2003
          Bill,
          Thanks for taking a look! I'm sure Alton may not
          even know what day it is, (sad to say), ....I heard
          he was not really coherent. (Alzheimers?)
          Alton must be about 85 years old, eh?
          I've got MORE photos, (such as "me in the potato
          field; Bryan Forbes and I on our way to a river
          trip, etc.), that I'll put in later on.
          Note of interest: My graduating class from New
          Sweden, was the last class to have their graduation
          in the building that had the gym in it, before it
          burned down. It was next to the original museum.
          I have LOTS of memories that might be of interest
          should you want the stories. Like the Sunday that
          Paul Bunderson(sp?) asked me to put fliers for "vote
          yes for a 'wet' town" on the cars in the church
          parking lot, and what happened when the folks came
          out of church and found the fliers on their
          windshields. (The funniest part of that story is
          the fact that I am the preacher's kid from that
          church!!)
          Have a great weekend!
          Steve Campbell