Frida Nelson nee Arndt

  • sjoberca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 6:30 PM
      Frida Arndt was married to Peter Nelson in 1912 and lived in New
      Sweden, Maine and I assume is buried there. Is it possible to find the
      date of death and obtain an obituary from a Library or the State
      Archives, I would appreciate if someone could lead me in the right
      direction. Tuk se Micka, Roy Arndt, Falcon Lake Manitoba Canada. Frida
      was an aunt to my father and I am seeking info on a sister of Frida's
      who also emigrated to the USA from Sweden.
    • nikkileigh72
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2003
        I just found this site, and this message while searching through the
        archives. Frida Arndt was the wife of my great granduncle Peter N.
        Nelson. The only information I have on Frida is that she died
        7/15/1947. They were married 5/15/12. The only specific info that I
        have on Peter is that he was born in 1871 and died 11/4/1937. But I
        do have most of Peter's family tree dating back to 1756 in Sweden.
        If anyone is trying to find information about any Nelsons, I'll be
        more than willing to help you out. nlnelson@...

        --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "sjoberca" <rarndt@m...>