Anticipation

  • fala77
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 7:38 PM
      Am looking forward to the Annual Breakafast given by the New Sweden
      Historical Society Saturday (tomorrow) morning, proceeds will go
      toward a much needed roof repair to the Lindsten Stuga behind the
      museum. It won't be long before we are right in the middle of
      Midsommar activities. We have so much to do and somehow everything
      just falls into place. Have been getting requests for camping sites
      and "places to stay" from out-of-towners. The Museum and Stuga are
      spruced up and the Capitol School Scandinavian gift shop shelves are
      bulging with various items for sale. The Lindsten Stuga roof and the
      Lars Noak Blacksmith Shop roof are undergoing some repair, thanks to
      the supporting members and friends of the New Sweden Historical
      Society and the Maine's Swedish Colony. This year we are adding
      several tables of art and handcrafted items to the Midsommar
      activities and also horse and wagon rides from the Capitol to the
      Ostlund Log House and Lars Noak Blacksmith Shop. Valkommen!
    • Jean Duncan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29 11:44 AM
        The Snowmen School on the Woodland Center Road in Woodland
        will be open every Sunday afternoon through the month of June
        from 1 pm to 4 pm. Please come visit us!!

        Woodland Historical Society