Re: Emailing: Midsommar02

  • Bill Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2002
      Re: Emailing: Midsommar02 Hi Gang.

      [See note below from Kathy Lausier]
      All great minds think alike. I had the same thought today talking with
      Rosemary Hede:  we should print some brochures or even the schedule page as
      a  flyer/poster.

      Kathy, Sorry you have to struggle with an old copy. I can drop off a pretty good copy in black and white if you need a new original.

      Don't forget that the up-to-date schedule is on the web at:
      <http://www.geocities.com/mscphotos/midsom/Midsommar02.html>
      I made some changes today that should make it fit a legal size page when printed. You may have to reduce the font size (on my Mac the "reduce font size" command is under the view menu). Alternatively, you may need to temporarily reduce the font size in the preferences (properties?) It  took me several tries but I finally got it down to one page.

      By the way, I am getting the feeling that there may be more people coming this year.
      What does everyone else think? We have been distributing those Swedish
      Colony guide books for almost a year. Do you suppose they may actually have an effect?

      --
      Bill Duncan; web designer, <duncan@...>
      <http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony> Website

      Personal Mail:
      203 South Madawaska Lake Rd.
      HC 61 Box 547
      Stockholm, ME 04783
      207-896-3461

      on 5/22/02 8:23 PM, Rita/Andy Olson at Fala77@... wrote:

      E-mail I received today.........I had sent the midsommar sheet you made
      up.....Rita