For your information

  • Peter Bolster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2002
      Someone, who has us on there email list has been infected by the Klez-H
      virus. I have recieved over 15 messages with the virus in them in last
      week. My Norton anti-virus program has intercepted them all, fortunately. I
      f you have been infected, Everytime you go on line it will automatically
      send out the virus in various message forms to people on your email list.
      Make sure you do a scan of your computer to see if it is present and then
      update your anti-virus capability at least once a week. This particular
      strain of viruses mutates constantly and you must keep ahead of it. Last
      time I sent along what turned out to be a hoax warning. This is the real
      thing. check out the site below for a specific warning on this virus and
      others that are around.
      http://www.kaspersky.com/news.html?tnews=20140

      Peter Bolster