Place to stay?

  • ulfsam5
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      hejsan!

      I was wondering if anybody could please recommend a place to stay (a
      campsite or someplace cheap) I could stay for midsommars. A friend and
      I recently spent 6 months in Sweden as part of a study abroad program
      in Stockholm and we miss it so much!! We figured this would be the
      next closest thing! Can't wait to come...

      Tack så mycket,
      greg
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        there are really no camping sites nearby except for Aroostook State Park, in
        Presque Isle which is about 30 miles away. there is a bed and breakfast in
        Caribou. Let me know what price range you're looking at and where you're
        coming from, etc. I'll see if I can point you in the right direction.

        I was wondering if anybody could please recommend a place to stay (a
        campsite or someplace cheap) I could stay for midsommars. A friend and
        I recently spent 6 months in Sweden as part of a study abroad program
        in Stockholm and we miss it so much!! We figured this would be the
        next closest thing! Can't wait to come...

        Tack så mycket,
        greg

        To learn more about the maineswedishcolony group, please visit::
        To send a message to all members of this group, reply to this message or
        simply send email to: <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>
        Please let me know if you run into any problems with this service. Bill
        Duncan, <duncan@...> (personal email)