INFO: / From: dvespling@hotmail.com

  • Darrell Sr. Espling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 3:59 PM
      I heard from a Jackie Hart this week. She was inquiring for Lewis A.
      Little who is 75 years old born April 23, 1927. They would like any
      information on his family. The only thing they gave me to go on is his mom
      was Cassie Little his parents may be buried in Woodland cemetary but they
      had checked the town office and didn't get leads from them; and he had 9 or
      10 siblings (no names)???
      If anyone has any info on this family please feel free to share.
      I do have a work phone # for Jackie. Thank You, Verna Espling